Coaching to help Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) in Norwich
Norwich based coaching for help with Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) is a common digestive problem that primarily affects the large intestine. The symptoms vary widely in both type and degree of severity. Although almost all symptoms involve some degree of abdominal pain.
The reason IBS has been so difficult to treat is that there is still no single pathology that leads to symptoms. There is an extensive body of research that shows how stress and anxiety are primary drivers of the severity of symptoms. Coaching can help you overcome anxiety and improve the way you deal with stress. Primarily through learning how your mind works, changing your own self-talk, and making changes at a subconscious level. This all means you can improve your ability to deal with stress. In other words, improving your ability to deal with stress can have significant effect and contribute towards resolving symptoms of IBS.
How Can I Help?
IBS tends to be slightly more common in women at a ratio of 3:2, and can often be triggered by certain situations, certain people or certain food. Using the latest in psychological techniques, we can working through emotional triggers and the root causes of stress and anxiety. After that, you can begin to notice a significant improvement in how you think, feel and digest!
Coaching is an educational process that aims to empower you to take charge of your health and wellbeing. As you learn more about how your mind works, you can begin to improve your resilience to stress and worry. You can feel calmer and more confident.
Let stress, anxiety and worry melt away with this relaxing hypnotherapy recording. Open the gateway to your subconscious mind and begin updating those old programs to help you move forwards in life and access your many hidden resources.
This recording is designed to help you reach a wonderful calm feeling that will travel forwards with you in time.
Signs of Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Pain and cramping: Abdominal pain is the most common symptom and is key in achieving a diagnosis. The brain and the gut usually work together to digest food. Imbalanced perceptions, stress and anxiety change the chemical composition of the gut, and alters muscle tensions. These factors combined negatively impact digestion.
- Diarrhoea: The altered digestive processes lead to accelerated bowel transit and can lead to sudden urges to defecate.
- Feeling tearful: In conjunction with low mood and feeling helpless, often people with have an ongoing feeling of being tearful.
- Constipation: Altered digestive processes sometimes lead to a slowing down of bowel transit time. When this occurs the stool absorbs more water and can then be difficult to pass.
- Gas and Bloating: This is one of the most common symptoms reported in those experiencing IBS and can often lead to periods of discomfort and agitation.
- Food Intolerance: Many people actively avoid certain foods as they contribute to one or more of the above symptoms.
- Fatigue/Difficulty Sleeping: The efficiency of digestion impacts how nutrients are absorbed and distributed throughout the body. When this process is sub-optimal it negative affects energy levels
Coaching packages in Norwich to help with IBS
There is a growing body of evidence highlighting the link between stress and severity of IBS symptoms. Coaching can help you improve your response to stress at a below conscious level. This means that I can help you to identify any previous events, incidents or circumstances that created the way you automatically respond to stress. By changing these subconscious programs it serves to help you maintain a balanced and effective digestive system, helping you to overcome many symptoms of IBS.
My Norwich based coaching to help with symptoms of IBS is available in a range of packages. In addition to coaching sessions to create a more balanced internal environment ideal for digestion, hypnotherapy recordings, meditation and mindfulness practices are available. Please contact me so we can arrange a phone call to discuss your needs. Most people will experience a significant improvement in 3 sessions or less.
Contact me today and arrange your FREE telephone assessment.
Contact me today where I will ask some questions to find out more about what you are struggling with. I will explain the process and neuroscience behind my approach and reveal how this could lead to an improvement in your symptoms. It is also a chance for us to check we would be a good match working together.
Book your complementary telephone assessment today.
I offer a totally FREE, no obligation telephone assessment. This is where you can ask any questions you may have about the type of service I provide, and we can talk through the methods that I will use to help you resolve your issues. I can then give you an honest appraisal if I will be able to help.