Generalised Anxiety Disorder Hypnotherapy in Norwich.
Hypnosis in Norwich for Generalised Anxiety Disorder.
One class of anxiety disorders is called Generalised Anxiety Disorder (GAD). The key features of this condition is anxiety and worry that extends over prolonged periods of time. Consequently, in order to receive a diagnosis of GAD symptoms need to have a duration in excess of 6 months. GAD can affect many areas of your life. For instance, people often report getting stuck in a cycle of negative thoughts and worry, and sometimes these can be completely irrational.
People with GAD may struggle to control their worries, have an intolerance of uncertainty and notice consistently feeling anxious. Above that, GAD can often occur alongside other conditions. For example, Social Anxiety Disorder, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD), panic disorder or depression.
How Can I Help?
Hypnotherapy is one treatment option that is gaining more and more popularity. The reason for this is hypnosis to help GAD aims to induce you into a deeply relaxed state. A state where you do not feel any worries or stresses. Hypnotherapy can contribute towards improved mental health by assisting you to find the root causes of your symptoms from your subconscious mind. As I guide you through the session you can gradually and safely release old emotions, worries or stresses. Therefore helping you to to feel calmer and more confident.
A free hypnosis recording to help alleviate symptoms of GAD. This can be listened to any time you need some help in changing your thought patterns or to gain a sense of calm.
Generalised Anxiety Disorder (GAD) symptoms.
- Poor concentration: When you are feeling anxious about events or situations in the future, this takes up time and space in your mind. As a result you may find it difficult to remain focused on a task as anxious thoughts and feelings continue to cycle in your mind.
- Prolonged worrying: Fear and anxiety that continues to persist even if you are aware your feelings are irrational or hindering your mental health.
- Insomnia: Anxiety causes surges of cortisol and adrenaline which interfere with your natural sleep cycle. These chemicals make it difficult for you to switch off and go to sleep.
- Tiredness: In conjunction with poor sleep, feeling anxious for long periods can be exhausting. It can expend a significant amount of energy worrying and stressing about a variety of issues.
- Muscles aches and pains: anxiety often causes tension and muscular aches because it changes the way you hold your posture. Over time these aches and pain and become more intense.
Hypnotherapy services for Generalised Anxiety Disorder (GAD).
Hypnotherapy in Norwich for GAD offers a gentle, effective and safe treatment option. It is a natural remedy for anxiety and does not involve medication. Come to my clinic where I will explain the process of hypnosis to treat GAD works and answer any questions you may have. After that, I will help you to reach a comfortable relaxed state, where I can guide you through a session designed to help you release subconscious blocks and negative thought patterns.
Most people notice a difference after their first session and the majority of people will report a significant improvement in symptoms in 3 sessions. I offer hypnosis for the symptoms of GAD in my Norwich clinic and via online hypnotherapy sessions.
Contact me today to find out more about hypnosis for GAD.
I offer a no obligation ‘discovery call’ where we can have a chat and find out what your main struggles are. From here, it gives us both a chance to find out if we feel like we would be a good match working together. If we both decide to continue from here we can book you in the diary.
Fill out this form to book your FREE discovery call.
I encourage all potential clients to go through the discovery call process before booking so I can be sure that I am in a position where I can help.