Coaching in Norwich for Generalised Anxiety Disorder
Generalised Anxiety Disorder coaching in Norwich.
Generalised Anxiety Disorder (GAD) is a class of anxiety disorders that is characterised by extended periods of worry. These worries may be relating to aspects of your ongoing life, or may be completely irrational. As a consequence GAD can affect many different areas of your life. Many people report negative thoughts getting stuck on a loop, and symptoms that progress over time.
In order to receive a medical diagnosis symptoms usually continue for longer than a 6 month period. GAD may progress from a pre-existing low level anxiety or may follow an unpleasant/traumatic experience.
How Can I Help?
I have been working with people with GAD for many years. Coaching can contribute to a significant improvement in symptoms and help to boost confidence and self-esteem. Techniques are based on the latest developments in neuroscience. This, combined with helping you to change your internal self-talk, can help you to start feeling better quickly. Most people notice a significant improvement in symptoms in as little as 3 session.
A specialised hypnotherapy recording to help symptoms of Generalised Anxiety Disorder. Whether you have a formal diagnosis or not, this recording can be used as a helpful adjunct in times where feelings of anxiety have increased.
Symptoms of Generalised Anxiety Disorder (GAD).
- Excessive, ongoing worry and fear: This often stems from an unrealistic or imbalance perception of events, people and situations.
- Muscle tension: The stress response causes adrenaline to be pumped around the body to prepare us for action. When this isn’t used, the adrenaline bathes the muscles which leads to tightness and tension.
- Difficulty concentrating: Due to struggling to move on from events or incidents going on in the past, it can be difficult to be fully present and aware on the task at hand.
- Trouble falling or staying asleep: Thoughts spiralling out of control or replaying past moments again and again often means that it can be difficult to switch off at night. Increased stress levels lead to changes in cortisol which affects sleep-wake cycles.
- Tiredness: An inevitable side effect of tension, lack of sleep and spending prolonged time in the fight or flight stress response.
Norwich coaching packages for Generalised Anxiety Disorder (GAD).
Coaching techniques and approaches can help you to interrupt negative thought cycles. My packages help you change the way you view future events and improve your internal self-talk. Whereas other talking therapies ask you to discuss the details of previous events and incidents, I believe that this causes more harm than good. My coaching programs do not involve re-living past experiences. Instead, I help you make changes at a subconscious level. In other words, we can help you to change the programs that are running automatically that lead to feelings of anxiety.
Coaching sessions at my Norwich location, or online via Skype/Zoom will help you learn more about how your mind works to put you in control of how you think and feel. Each session will give you a real experience of changing the way you feel. You could be feeling differently and more positive in as little as 3 sessions.
Book your totally free telephone assessment today.
I often explain to my clients in our telephone consultation how their mind is currently working to create the unpleasant feelings they are experiencing. Why not organise a time where I can talk you through how specifically I could help you, giving you all the information you need to decide.
Claim you totally free, no obligation phone call today.
Let’s find out more about what you are struggling with and check if we would be a good match working together.